High Quality Folding Non-Slip Comfortable 6Mm Pvc Yoga Mat On Sale
Black light-weight Yoga Mat Bag included
High performance, textured non-slip surface, Great comfort, provides cushioning for your body,
Absolutely not toxic - made of eco-conscious materials,
This yoga is manufactured from Clean PVC, which is a new material with PVC-like properties but made from eco-conscious ingredients. As a result, this cheap, versatile and highly durable yoga mat is an excellent choice for any kind of practice, and if durability is an issue, you could always recycle it, since it's so neutral to the environment.
Extra thick and soft, this mat enables comfortable yoga practice by providing cushioning for your knees, ankles, and other sensitive areas.
------The Fitness Republic Thermal Plastic Elastomer (TPE) Yoga Mat
is a great tool for helping you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Its dense foam construction features a non-slip grip for excellent traction.
Free from toxins, PVC, latex and natural rubber (which can cause allergic reactions), and 100% biodegradable. Ideal for yoga, Pilates or other floor exercises.
Clean your Fitness Republic TPE Yoga Mat once a week, or whenever necessary. Do not use a washing machine or dryer. Wipe the mat with cloth in suds or laundry powder solution. Then rinse with water and wipe remaining moisture off the mat with a towel or cloth.
Ideal for yoga, pilates or other floor exercises. Free from toxins, PVC, latex and natural rubber. Biodegradable and recyclable.
embossing yoga mat Technical data:
|TPE||1/8"||light (2 lbs)||72"||yes||no||yes||good||good|
|EVA||1/8"||light (2.2 lbs)||68"||yes||no||yes||fair||good|
|rubber||3/16"||mid (4 lbs)||68" or 74"||yes||yes (rubber)||no||good||good|
|polyurethane, rubber||3/16"||mid (5.5 lbs)||71"||no||slight (rubber)||yes||good||good|
|PVC||1/4"||heavy (7 pounds)||71" or 85"||no||no||no||good||good|
----------------YOGI TIPS:* Wash your hands with soap and water before class to reduce any natural oils in your hands.
* Do not use creams or oils on your hands or feet before your practice.
* Always keep a towel near you to wipe away any perspiration.
* If necessary, use a Yoga Slip Free Rosin Bag to absorb any perspiration and increase gripping power.
* To keep your mat fresh and clean spray Organic Mat Wash directly onto the mat after use. This will disinfect, restore and keep mat free from bacteria.
* You can clean your Eco-Friendly mat once a week or whenever necessary. DO NOT PUT IN WASHING MACHINE OR DRYER.
- Method 1: Wipe the mat with sloth dipped in soapsuds or laundry power solution. Rinse with water and wipe the mat with towel or cloth.
- Method 2: Add 200 ml of white vinegar to a tub of warm water. Mix well. Lay the mat in the tub and soak for 30 minutes. Roll matin a dry towel to absorb excess water.